The Pudding Hollow Cemetery Association is a privately owned and managed graveyard association located on Pudding Hollow Road in West Hawley in the town of Hawley, Massachusetts. A small plot of land within the cemetery was used for the interment of the earliest residents of Hawley. The Pudding Hollow Cemetery was founded around 1771; some grave markers noting deaths as early as 1792 are still visible.
The stone wall to the rear of the cemetery evokes the memory of the men and women who lived here in the past—and the hard work they had to do!
We are a non-profit, non-sectarian, perpetual-care cemetery. Pudding Hollow’s long New England history and attractive location on a rolling hillside have made it a desirable resting place for Hawley residents and individuals with strong geographic or family ties to the area.